Raw Fitness

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Back on track...

Man I have been HUNGRY!!! But yesterday ate only raw fruit/veggies. No chemicals whatsever. Going to keep at it for a while super strict.

Ok... going to post my last blood test results mainly so in case I ever lose the stupid print out, which I did last week. I tore apart the entire house to find it. I usually am very anal and file everything, but we moved our office to a different room and things got a little stirred up. So now I can refer back here if necessary.

Here is the main stuff (not every single thing on the print out):
April 18, 2006 (when I was on tons of sugar-free crap, tons of diet soda and an all protein diet)

Glucose: 85 - should be under 100
Triglycerides: 68 - should be under 150
HDL (good cholesterol): 85 - should be over 39
LDL (bad cholesterol): 72 - should be under 130
VLDL cholesterol: 11 - should be under 29
Overall cholesterol: 168 - should be under 200
Chol/HDL ratio: 2.0 - should be under 4.5
Iron: 99 - should be 35-175 (this was too high last time, but cut all vitamins and supplements and it went back to normal??)

T3: 30.5 - should be 23.4-42.7
T4: 7.2 - should be 4.5-12.5
TSH: 3.09 - should be 0.45-4.5 (so IMHO this is a little HYPOthyroid)

Last blood pressure reading was 98/65.


So now in a month or 2, I am going to repeat the tests to see how the raw/fruititarian/vegan/no chemicals/no processed food/no diet soda diet alters these in any way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home